1. Send your short story to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sit back, drink cola, and eat chips.
-You can send in more than 1 short story.
-Not assessed but grammar is still lovely to proofread for.
HI GUYS! This is mint, and i am also forming a book, (Not for LA English though…) please, if you guys want, send me your poems, and i will form them into a book, and actually sell them!!!
Instructions (Same as above:)
1. Send your short story to email@example.com
2. Copy and paste your poem into the email, and click send. (OR if you send multiple poems, you can just save it as a .odp file and attach it to the email.)
-You can send in more than 1 poem
– you can use the ones you used/made during the “My poetry folio” unit
-Has to be about nature
Ken: Good idea, but I’ve already thought about it yesterday, so a bit too slow 😉 . Anyway, the reason I didn’t publish this idea was that: 1. How are you going to divide the money?
2. We don’t have enough poems
3. The ‘has to be about nature’ part makes lots of poems unusable.
I would say that we wait until we get better at writing poetry and have more poems, then publish a book.